SYN’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding SYN’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- general economic, political, and business conditions in Brazil and, in particular, the regions SYN serves;
- continued success of SYN´s efforts to minimize its vacancy rates and its ability to successfully implement SYN´s growth strategy, including its ability to implement potential acquisitions and integrate the operations of newly-acquired companies to its operations;
- SYN´s ability to implement its capital expenditure plan, including the prospect for land to be acquired and new locations where the Company can expand its business;
- increase of competition in the Brazilian real estate market, changes in customer demand for real estate products and services, changes in real estate market prices, introduction of new services by SYN´s competitors, changes in the financial condition of its customers;
- decisions from companies to immobilize part of their assets in order decrease lease expenses;
- inflation, depreciation of the Brazilian real and interest rate fluctuations;
- SYN´s ability to obtain materials and services from suppliers without interruption and at reasonable prices;
- other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect SYN’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed
future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. SYN’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.